It will be almost impossible to match the 62 lineup cards (46 dugout lineup cards; 14 “official batting order” cards; and two “relief pitcher usage” cards) we got in 2015.
While we will still shoot for as big an overall number as we can get – 50 would be great – quality will be as much a focus as quantity. Quality would include:
- More/new MLB lineup cards
- New MiLB leagues/teams
- Leagues: South Atlantic League; Midwest League; International League
- Teams: Pawtucket Red Sox, Hartford Yard Goats (new team in 2016), Reading Fightin Phils, Binghamton Mets, Portland Sea Dogs, Altoona Curve, Eerie Sea Wolves, Hagerstown Suns, Brooklyn Cyclones, Lowell Spinners, Hagerstown Suns, Lakewood BlueClaws, Potomac Nationals, Wilmington Blue Rocks, etc.
- New Indy Leagues/teams
- Leagues: The Empire League (new league in 2016), Frontier League
- Teams: New Britain Bees (new team in 2016), York Revolution, Long Island Ducks, Quebec Capitales,
- NCAA: We don’t have any NCAA lineup cards yet, so any conferences/teams would be great
- International Teams: Our only international lineup card at the moment is from the Ottawa Champions. We should have an opportunity to try and get at least one lineup card from a team from another country